Saturday 5 March 2011

Vicki's Birthday Day

I had to work in the morning until half 2... which was fine, It was a easy day, all the kids behaved well and did there work with no fuss! I got a lovely card from everyone at school with some really special messages in... I really get on well with everyone at song especially the Japanese ladies there! They are so lovely, supportive and encouraging! Also, I had a Happy Birthday message from one of my 5 year old students called Mariya, her handwriting is just so far beyond her age I was so happy ^_^

Anyway, after I finished work I met Fran and we headed to Ebisu to see KT and baby, we stopped off at Krispy Kremes for a birthday doughnut treat . Spring is just around the corner and the flowers are beginning to bloom and everywhere is starting to look all pretty again!

No comments:

Post a Comment