Friday 21 January 2011

A clear day in Kita-Ageo

I've been wanting to take photos of these mountains for ages - but I always seem to either be in a rush or take the wrong bag, and don't have my camera on me. Anyway, I left for work in plenty of time to get a photo of these amazing mountains, which can be seen from Kita-Ageo Station in Saitama. Really amazing! I love them!!! All in all it was a good day for photography!!!!
These berries didn't stay here very long - the birds ate them pretty quickly!
As far as birds go in Japan, I think this is the scruffiest one I have seen! And YES! he did eat that!!!!
This was a handheld shot, so not as clear as it could have been, but not bad considering! The moon was sooooooo low and huge - and glowing this beautiful orange colour! It didn't last very long though, about 20 mins later it was the normal size, colour and place in the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment