Tuesday 4 January 2011

Korean Food in Ebisu with Dave and KT (Matt's last day)

Unfortunately, after the previous night's Karaoke we didn't have much energy to do or see much else before Matt had to leave. We headed to Ebisu in the evening for a nice Korean meal with Dave and KT.
The food was great, the company was great!!!!
And the last photo of Matt in Japan... everyone is looking pretty full! haha!
Obviously it was really hard Matt going... I had my brother back, and then he had to go! I really do miss my family so much being here in Japan... but for Matt to have visited for 11 day was just so amazing and I couldn't of asked for a better xmas in Japan - my (new) uncle and auntie, my favorite brother in the whole world (ha- lucky he's the only one) and really great friends! To all mine and Fran's family at home - we love and miss you very much and really can't wait to see you ALL xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment