Tuesday 1 February 2011

Mt. Fuji from Saitama

As promised... this is a photo from my student apartment in Saitama, from the 6th floor looking over Hakone Way at Mt. Fuji Towering above EVERYTHING in site! Amazing... I asked her if I could move in... she laughed nervously... hehe (I hope she knows I was only joking!!!)
I hope that when I travel to different places in the world, I will find things that I love just as much as I love Mt. Fuji!!! I really think it is my favourite thing to look at - I always get a warm homely feel and I can't stop smiling when I am looking at it! Strange maybe, but it is just such an incredible natural creation! I am definitely apprecaiting both man made beauty and natural beauty being so near Tokyo and so near to Mt. Fuji! Gotta love Japan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment