Thursday 17 June 2010

Go Away Jet Lag

So jet lag is still lingering, feeling the most tired/exhausted today!!! but we have still been doing lots of  stuff!!!
Yesterday, we went to get our citizenship sorted, the people were lovely and so helpful, as we weren't 100% sure where we were going. It then took about 45mins to fill out paperwork, and it didn't even feel a pain to do, it was quite cool actually! Japanese people are so lovely! I was fanning myself with my papers and a Japanese women over the other side of the room smiled at me, walked away and came back and gave me a proper Japanese fan!!!! It was so nice of her, its the little things that make you feel good isn't it...  :-) We headed into another nearby suburb called Roppongi, we came out of the train station at Roppongi Hills which looked pretty cool! There were water features all around and... well I can't describe it... so look at this picture...
see all the mist above me? it was like tiny droplets of water to coming from a tap to cool you down!!! People were sat chilling under it!!!
Here is a picture of the Tokyo Tower, we want to go up it at some point the views are meant to be brill!!! Gotta remember to get a tripod, as that was one of the things I left behind in England cuz it was too heavy for my luggage!
Ok, the above photo may seem totally random BUT I was getting all nostalgic yesterday about my best friend from school, she is from Tiawan, and had alot of similar food to what they have here, so that's my excuse for the left box... However, the right. Fran wanted milk, and Hello Kitty was on a milk carton, so of course, we HAD to buy it... you should of seen Fran's face as he took his first sip... I wish I had taken a photo! its was pineapple flavoured milk!!!! Poor Fran!!!
Then today we went to Harajuku!!! I was so excitied cuz we've heard of Harajuku alot in England, what with Gwen Stefani and her Harajuku Girls, and then Harajuku Lovers Perfume!!
So you walk out of the train station in Harajuku to this...
We walked alot today!!! I reckon maybe 5-6 miles, and I think we saw like 6 pancake shops, all looked amazing. So gutted I couldn't eat them :-(
Then we went to see the Meiji jingu Shrine... and then our legs hurt so we came home and collapsed!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment