Sunday 10 October 2010

Hitomi and Kota's Leaving Party @ Leafcup

Well, it was a sad but fun party. We didn't stay til the end because we had to catch our train and Fran had work the next morning. But I have been told that everyone had a great night!!!! There was lots of food, snacks are beer!!!!
Ryohei, one of Leafcup's students has the same camera as me so I was looking at his different lenses and the quality. This photo above was taken with a Sigma 10-20mm Lens and all I can say is WOW!!!! I was so impressed how much the camera can take in a produce as a photo! Incredible I think!!!! Then the picture below I borrowed Ryoheis Sigma 30mm f:1.4 Lens... I was in love, it was incredible! My favourite thing to think about when I'm taking photos is how blurred the background will be or how to create an interested look behind the subject I'm shooting!
So... it was Hitomi's and Kota's leaving party Hitomi ig going to Germany for 1 year to study their nursery system and Kota is leaving for good and heading for hollywood to pursue his dream of becoming a movie star!!! Big Big Big Good Luck to you both xxxxx
Everybody enjoying the food and drinks!
Hitomi - we will miss you lots and lots and lots!!!! xxxx
After the Sayonara Speeches!!! Good job guys are great party, hope to see you both very soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment