Sunday 19 December 2010

Christmas Staff Day Out

My boss Mie, very kindly took us all on a lunch buffet boat cruise around Tokyo Bay for our xmas party, we all had such a great time!! I am very lucky to have such nice and lovely work colleagues!!!
 
We went on the yellow line, so we even saw Haneda Airport! It was a couple of hours and we enjoyed the food, wine and company! It is great! So Thank you Mie!!!


We took another boat over to Odaiba after the boat cruise and a few of us went to Joyopolis, which is a Sega Indoor Theme Park - it was really, really fun - gunna go back and take Fran and Matt!!!



In one of the shopping centers there was a small aquarium exhibition and illuminations - it was so pretty at night time.

And well... I had to get a shot of the Rainbow Bridge in all it's glory didn't I!?!
On our way home, we jumped off the train at Shiodome to check out the beautiful illuminations we had heard about... it really was very special!!!!

Also... just quickly... we have now been here over 6 months and absolutely love it here! Now, if all our friends and family could move here that would be just perfect. hehe! No no, seriously I couldn't have done this day (boat cruise/trains/theme parks) 6 months ago... Japan has made me stronger and I am very happy and will be forever thankful for that!! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment