Saturday 4 December 2010

Fran's Karaoke Birthday


Sorry Fran for this photo! But this is Fran with our super cool waiter when we went to TGI Fridays before heading to the karaoke. We sat at the bar and had a gorgeous meal! Just need to have a quick rant... So we were really enjoying everything there, the drinks, the food, the atmosphere, the entertainment from the waiters/waitress putting on a show throwing their cocktail shakers everywhere, it was awesome!!! Then... an English man came to sit around the corner on the bar from us. He was sat there with his Japanese translation book which is great! But I heard him complain a little to one of the staff and ask to speak to the manager... he said to the manager he wasn't happy that he had waited 30mins for his food and service was too slow blah blah blah blah... ow but his food was nice!?! What was the point?! It was really busy and it was happy hour... so what does he expect. (Hm... rant nearly over) I couldn't help but scowl at him! I just feel bad being in this country when I see westerners giving Japanese service workers crap for no reason - we see it too often. I feel like I am constantly trying to override the stereotype, so people won't think me and Fran are like that! I just feel bad because 99.9% of Japanese people I have met are so lovely, and so helpful, I don't like it when things like this happen! Anyway - love Japan - love Japanese people, sooooooo rant over! (sorry) :-D hehe.

We went to Karaoke in Akihabara to meet some of Fran's friends and my friends for a night of Karaoke fun!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment