Saturday 4 December 2010

Sunshine City, Ikebukuro


It was Fran's first time to go to a building this high... in Japan... well... ever!!! I was really excited about going up there, there is a very special feeling being up there... like a buzz, where you feel you are literally on top of the world!!! If I could live on the 60th floor of Sunshine City I would!!! We could see so much further than when I had gone up there by myself in October, and the mountains to the west of Tokyo looked HUMONGOUS behind the cityscape! I was super excited as the sun was setting.  We decided that we would walk around the building one more time, before sitting and watching the sunset behind Mt. Fuji. The picture below, you can just make out Tokyo Bay on the horizon!


I can honestly say that I wasn't prepared for how amazing this sunset was actually going to be... and it is by far the most spectacular, incredible, mindblowing thing I have seen in my time here in Japan. Gunna leave it to the photos... so here goes...








No comments:

Post a Comment