Wednesday 4 August 2010

Back to Shibuya - Feels like Home.

I had an interview the other day in Shibuya (oh yeah on the job front Fran is doing really great, really enjoying his work. I am doing ok with my part time job(s) but the full time job fell through, I was gutted but I am convinced this is a positive thing now and I will keep my chin and continue job hunting!) it felt familiar. Which is strange because nothing about Japan is "familiar". It was great though!!!

It was really hot. I think like 36 degrees again. So it was nice to just sit in the shade, to try to escape the heat. I honestly think this weather is just beautiful, I have never experienced a climate like this and all I can say in Thank God for aircon!!! Where would we be without it?! Well... we'd be a big melted mess on the floor that's where!
There were decorations up for the matsuri (festival) this weekend... or at least I hope it's this weekend... well I read it was this weekend but lets face it, I can't read Japanese so I guess there is a chance I could be wrong... ah well, I am going anyway!!!!
I decided that I wanted to have a walk round and take some photos that captured the atmosphere and the fast pace that Shibuya works at! So I went and stood on the side of the round and took photos of people as they were crossing THE crossing of Tokyo! The majority of people kind of noticed that my camera was pointing straight at them and they would just stare right into the camera, so I didn't take pictures of them, I wanted them to be natural, For the person to be wrapped up in there world. I really enjoyed it actually!




I love this picture!!!! I like to this they are playing a" guess the song" game... enough said!

I headed back home after this, and took a walk around Kameari, there is a river so I thought I would go there to take photos of the sunset. Unfortunately though, The sun sets behind the buildings in Kameari so I didn't get the WHOLE sunset, but I did get a bit! I am just loving how dramatic the Japanese sky is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment