Friday 6 August 2010

A day in Ueno with Rieko

Well we had a great day! This was my first professional Photoshoot out here in Japan and I think it went just great!






You can see more photos on 
(don't forget to like the facebook page!!!) 
We are doing another shoot of Rieko in her Yukata very soon - which is VERY exciting!!!

We met up quite early! Infact that was so far my WORST train experience ever! I don't think I have ever been so squashed in my life! I couldn't even put my arms down by my side! Anyway, we wanted to go to the park for some naturey shots and then we wanted to go to a cafe - Rieko is a proper coffee house junkie! She loves vintage style coffee house so she wanted to take me to one. So that we could take photos were she feels most comfortable and herself! I had a Mango and vinegar smoothie. It tasted great but it was too thick for me to drink. But I am pretty sure Fran would love it (when I told him about it as soon as I said vinegar he turned his nose up! you cant taste it though - promise!)



No comments:

Post a Comment