Thursday 22 July 2010

Beautiful Kameari

Well, we litterally went for a walk in Kameari and the sun set was so beautiful I got a few photos!

So the weather here has been stupidly hot!!! Honestly (sorry for being gross) you go out for 10 mins and you are covered in sweat! Luckily for Japanese Fans, face towels the shade and air conditioning you can get out of the sun if you want... and well I'm going to have to get a few photos but there are some pretty strange hat that I have seen people wearing... to keep the sun off their faces! Anyway, I enjoyed the mist...
Today we got alot of pictures of bugs... I'm not going to post them on here so that people can choose whether they want to see them! There is one in particular that Fran took that literally had it been bigger it could have easy been mistaken for an alien! No joke! If your feeling brave you can see them by clicking here.
We finished off a nice walk by finding the near by river, it was beautiful and peaceful apart from the bugs that apparently live for 1 year in the ground and then come out in summer for 1 day and die... I think they are wanting you to know that they are dieing... I thought the sound was kinda cool until I saw what was making it... and then the noise just goes straight through you!!! Again, if you are feeling brave you can see and picture of the insect by clicking here and you can watch the video of the insect making the noise by clicking here. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment