Monday 19 July 2010

Leafcup Picnic on Marine Day





"Marine Day was declared a national holiday in 1995 as a day of gratitude for the blessings of the ocean and to hope for the economic prosperity of maritime Japan"
I went along to Leafcup's Picnic in Yoyogi Park, Harajuku. Everyone was having such a great time. Above is a picture of Me, Ryoko (a lovely lady who had been at my chat table the day before), Ryoko's younger sister and Rieko (Staff at Leafcup). Those of you who don't know - I have started working in a cafe called Leafcup as a English Conversation Chat Host (which is great as I love to talk!). I have a table for up to 4 hours (Iidabashi) and people come and talk with me and other people wanting to converse in English, everyone is always lovely and I certainly feel welcomed by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment