Friday 9 July 2010

Meeting KT on her Lunch Break

Ok... so just a quick blog and more photos to come, I went to meet KT on her lunch break today. We went to the top of her building - 26 floors and we ate and I took a few photos. This is taken from Kamyacho. I going to find out exactly which way it is looking before I tell you some incorrect information! This photo is made out of 10 different photos. I took 5 left to right of the horizon, and 5 left to right looking down and then put them together and Voila (I hope I've spelt that right - I remember writing an essay and I think I wrote Viola and Matt fell about laughing :-( It's a good job I don't mind being laughed at hey - hehe) After I had lunch I went to the Tokyo Metropolitan Goverment Buildings which you could go to a viewing point at the top of each for free... that was 45 floors up so I look forward to posting that!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment