Wednesday 7 July 2010

Everything is going well jobwise!!!!

Fran started training for his job today! He has training all day today, tomorrow and Friday.
I begin my training on Saturday - I will be working with children ages 3-11 on a Summer School at the end of July!!! I really am very very very excited about that as I will not only be teaching english but MUSIC as well!!!! WOOP! So Yeah... things are looking a lot better than we thought - we can start flat hunting now!!! We've been talking to people who have been in the same situation as us and they are all shocked that we've only been here 3 and a half weeks... literally people have been saying it has taken them anywhere between 2 months to 7 months, to 1. run out of money and 2. actually find work! So we are feeling very pleased with ourselves!!!
On my way to the interview (which by the way I turned up one day EARLY for!!! they just laughed and said it was good that I was keen - I felt so stupid, haha) for the summer school job, I walked past Tokyo Tower and had to get some photos.

Here a little information about Tokyo Tower -It was originally built, based on the Eiffel Tower but is 333m high (Eiffel Tower only 320m) which makes it the tallest self-supporting steel tower in the world (hehe). I want to go up there on a clear night and take lots of photos of Tokyo I bet the view in incredible!!!! At night, the tower is lit up and is looks so beautiful... so we will definitely be going back there!!!

Also, have you noticed I have installed a toolbar to the bottom of the blog. It allows you to do a number of things (change language, tell other people about the site, facebook like tool), but the main thing I BEG you to look at is the Photos button... Promise you ! It's really really cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment